Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Automatic 500kg/h Floating Fish Feed Mill Plant||Yield:||500-600kg/h|
|Total Power:||110kw||Main Machine:||Crusher,mixer,extruder,dryer,spary,cooler, Package Machine|
|Application:||Pet Food, Shrimp, Fish Feed||Service:||Design And Installation|
Turnkey Project Automatic 500kg/h Floating Fish Feed Mill Plant In Nigeria
Features of Floating Fish Feed Mill Plant
1. Advanced technology, Durable to use, low energy consumption.
2. The modular structure is convenient to assembly and disassembly, facilitating the shipment and installation.
3. PLC controlled, alarm device is available. The operation is simple and convenient.
4. Final pellet shapes and sizes can be various by changing the mould. For fish and shrimp feed pellet, the floating time in water can be adjusted by the extrusion degree adjustment.
5. Processing is processed at high temperature instantaneous process, greatly reducing the decomposition of nutrients in feed, at the same time improve the protein (through the degeneration of protein) and starch (through starch paste) digestibility, to improve the palatability of the product.
Application of Floating Fish Feed Mill Plant
◇ The technological parameter, such as raw materials, temperature, and moisture, of this fish feed production plant is adjustable. Floating fish feed produced by this plant have beautiful appearance, unique taste and rice-nutrient, suitable for different fish and pets.
◇ The fish feed pellet line is widely used in production of animal feed, such as dogs, cats, fish, foxes, birds and other pets.
Technical Parameters of Floating Fish Feed Mill Plant
|Name||Power (kw)||Capacity (kg/h)||Dimension(mm)||Weight(kg)|
|DGP120-B floating machine||Main power:55kw Feeder Power:1.1 cutter power:1.5||500-600||2400*1950*1600||1700|
|Dryer||heating power:26-28kw;fan power:0.75kw;Mesh belt power:3.0kw||200-400||750*650*1850||150|
|counter-current cooler||Fan power:4.0kw discharge method:pneumatic discharge||300-500kg/batch, Time is:20minutes||3500*1300*2400||1250|