Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity (t/h):||1-20t/h||Application:||Cool The Pellets With High Temperature And Moisture|
|Temperature:||The Cooled Pellet Is ≦3-5℃ Of The Room Temperature.||The Reduction Of Moisture Content:||≥3.5%|
|Pressure Of Air:||0.002MPa||Absorbing Air Quantity:||34 M3/min·t|
|Cooling Time:||Adjusted By Changing Distance Of Level Indicator|
counterflow pellet cooler,
feed pellet cooling machine
Significant Cooling Effect 1-20 T/H Capacity Chicken Bird Feed Pellet Cooler
Counter-flow Feed Pellet Cooler Introduction
This machine is mainly used for cooling down the high temperature and high humidity feed granula that after pelletizing or puffing.
1) By using the principle of counter flow, could avoid the direct contact between cold wind and hot humidity pellet, could effectively prevent the particles from surface cracking.
2) After cooling, the temperature of final product pellet is not higher 3 ℃ than the room temperature, and the water content in the pellet is less than 13% (the water content in the raw grain material is around 13%). It greatly extend the storage period.
3) The access door in the front make the daily maintanence very simply.
4) Pneumatic discharge mechanism could save power consumption 80% compare with the conventional.
Main Parts and Functions of Pellets Cooling Machine
◆ The discharging system is going among the whole surface of our cooler. It is sealed against granules and opens for fresh air.
◆ On the cooler head there is one connection for aspiration tubes included manual flap to regulate the velocity of air.
◆ Due to the pelting process the pellets get filled in the top by passing the airlock and collected in the cooler center part until the second level indicator is reached.
◆ The cooling time is adjusted by changing distance of level indicator.
1) The principle of counter flow prevent the particles from surface cracking.
2) Pneumatic discharge mechanism save power consumption 80%.
3) No residues, no cross contamination. when change raw material
|Main powder (KW)||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
Contact Person: admin